Wpforum 403 Error

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Anshu
(@anshu)
Member Customer
Topic starter

Hi sir! I saw your video on how to boost traffic to your website by creating a forum. I created the forum yesterday following all the steps which you recommended on your youtube channel, but today when I was trying to post a topic, I faced 403 error. Can you help me with this issue, sir? I would very much appreciate it.

This topic was modified 7 months ago by Anshu

Posted : 16/05/2022 9:21 am
Topic Tags
Hasan Aboul Hasan
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

this is a permission issue, what is your hosting?

Posted : 17/05/2022 10:27 am
Anshu
(@anshu)
Member Customer
Topic starter

NestNepal, is the hosting. I contacted them today and they told that its not a issue from their side.

Posted : 17/05/2022 10:29 am
Dimuthu Harshana
(@dimuharsh)
Member Customer

This is also a common error in WordPress. 403 Forbidden access is an HTTP status code or message about an error that occurs on the WordPress website.

There are various situations when you can see 403 Forbidden in WordPress

• When you install WordPress
  • When you try to access the WordPress admin page,
  • And also visiting some pages on your website.

Sometimes you may get an error like “Access to yourdomain.com was denied. You don’t have authorization to view this page.” Or only  ‘Access Denied’. Those are also kind of 403 errors.

This error happened because of a few potential reasons. The most probable one is faulty plugins or the bad configuration of your security plugins. Some security plugins think the range of IP addresses will be malicious, and it forces them to block. 

Not only that, problem with your .htaccess file. And also incorrect file permissions on the server.

Posted : 24/05/2022 6:08 pm
Share: