Super Email Sender Randomly Stops Campaign
From reading the forum and few users have reported this as an issue, yet there is no defining answer on the subject. Not sure if other users are also experiencing the same issue.
Super email sender Randomly Stops a Campaign. I set up a campaign to send out 5000 emails yet it randomly stops the campaign.
First at –
- 1000 emails sent then stopped. Each emails sent after 6 sec delay
- 850 emails sent the stopped. Each emails sent after 6 sec delay
- 450 emails sent then stopped. Each emails sent after 8 sec delay
- 70 emails sent then stopped. Each emails sent after 10 sec delay
I have spoken to my SMTP provider and they stated that this is not an issue on their end as I am entitled to send out 8000 emails a day and the delays that I have added will not throttle the server.
Any idea why SES randomly stops a campaign?
I am using the latest version of the application
hi friend, did you check the logs to see why its stopping?
@admin Hello Hassan 🙂 Mine was working smoothly but since 2 days it is stopping randomly. Based on logs, the error is
- sending email unsupported command
Can you please help me on how to troubleshoot this? Thanks in advance.