Ho to Make $700 To $800 (287,700 naira to 328800naira) Online For free Monthly

8 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Anthenok
(@anthenok)
Member Customer
Topic starter

How can i make money online in nigeria ?

Read more here  thanks........

Posted : 09/08/2021 2:55 pm
Antoine.Assaker
(@antoine-assaker)
Member Customer

Hello brother, just so you know, if you read rules and guidelines of this forum, you just broke two rules, first, you are under 3 stars badge, so you aren't allowed to share links, second mistake, you shared a link only in your post, no talking, no explaining no help, which is considered spamming and isn't allowed here, and Hassan talked clearly about this, I recommend deleting this post, I don't know how moderators let this post be published, and reread rules and guidelines of this forum 

Posted : 11/08/2021 6:30 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Member Customer

Brother to make 800 dollars per month without doing any investment, then affiliates marketing is the only option and after 20 to 30 sales on products which give recurring commission we can leave it and enjoy those 800 dollars while we sleep.

Posted : 05/09/2021 12:59 pm
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Member Customer

Posted by: @antoine-assaker

Hello brother, just so you know, if you read rules and guidelines of this forum, you just broke two rules, first, you are under 3 stars badge, so you aren't allowed to share links, second mistake, you shared a link only in your post, no talking, no explaining no help, which is considered spamming and isn't allowed here, and Hassan talked clearly about this, I recommend deleting this post, I don't know how moderators let this post be published, and reread rules and guidelines of this forum 

I think brother moderators didn't saw that he mentioned link before required level, otherwise he would have been banned.

Posted : 05/09/2021 1:00 pm
Antoine.Assaker
(@antoine-assaker)
Member Customer

Posted by: @muhammad-aown

I think brother moderators didn't saw that he mentioned link before required level, otherwise he would have been banned.

I think he got a chance to rethink

Posted : 09/09/2021 3:04 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Member Customer

Posted by: i7@antoine-assaker

Brother i think he left the forum so that's why even if he has a chance, he will not remove link.

Posted : 15/09/2021 1:38 am
Antoine.Assaker
(@antoine-assaker)
Member Customer

Brother i think he left the forum so that's why even if he has a chance, he will not remove link.

yeah like most people they post 1 or 2 post then go inactive for life

Posted : 22/09/2021 8:43 am
Muhammad aown
(@muhammad-aown)
Member Customer

yeah like most people they post 1 or 2 post then go inactive for life

Brother, i think Hassan should send notifications to those people who leave the forum.

Posted : 16/12/2021 10:51 am
Share: