$2000/per month Online Business Series.

6 Posts
3 Users
7 Likes
Puneet Kralia
(@puneet-k07)
Member Customer
Topic starter

Hello Hasan Sir, I have been following your online business series on youtube. Inspired from that I have made a website and published an article on it. I am looking forward to publish more articles. But that's not why I am writing this post.

It's been 13 days since you last posted a video about embounce dot com progress on the playlist. It's a humble request to publish videos more often about the building an online business from scratch.

Awaiting your video eagerly.

Posted : 11/04/2022 5:26 pm
tasnim reacted
Hasan Aboul Hasan
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank you friend for your post.

you can't imagine how hard and time-consuming it is to build an online business from scratch and share all the details, record videos, edit....

I am trying my best. I believe what I explained till now is 80% of the work. 

Posted : 13/04/2022 6:09 pm
JEEVA and tasnim reacted
Ansh Jaiswal
(@anshjaiswal)
Member Customer

Hello Hassan !! I'm following your online business series from scratch and I'm stucked please help .

I have bought domain from namecheap but i have choosen Microsoft azure for web hosting as i have their student pack but its very very difficult to understand and host the domain i am not able to host it .. 

Please Help sir and reply ASAP  !!

Posted : 14/04/2022 11:57 am
tasnim reacted
Puneet Kralia
(@puneet-k07)
Member Customer
Topic starter

@admin Hello Sir, I was watching your SEO Mastery Playlist, you explained very well about On Page SEO but you never published a video on Off Page SEO under the same playlist. Are you considering to add any video in that playlist some time soon?

Posted : 28/04/2022 5:13 pm
tasnim reacted
Hasan Aboul Hasan
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

@puneet-k07 check this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74sSIyJfOjY

Posted : 29/04/2022 12:10 pm
tasnim reacted
Puneet Kralia
(@puneet-k07)
Member Customer
Topic starter

@admin hi hasan I just checked the backlink profile on embounce through ahref backlink checker.  I was amazed to know that the site has already got 165 website referrals and 5000+ backlinks.  I was just curious to know how it happened.  And what can I do daily on my website to replicate the same results?

Posted : 06/05/2022 9:24 am
Musa Falade reacted
Share: