[Solved] Need the best off page SEO technique for 2022

18 Posts
8 Users
21 Likes
Raihan Ahmed
(@raihanxseo)
Member Customer
Topic starter

I am just running a website for the first time and it is more than 3 months without traffic. If anyone can help me I will be so happy to listen to you.

Posted : 02/01/2022 8:02 am
Hasan Aboul Hasan
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

what did you do to get traffic?

Posted : 02/01/2022 12:18 pm
Raihan Ahmed
(@raihanxseo)
Member Customer
Topic starter

@admin 

I am writing content continuously. I am sending tons of emails for links but in most cases, they don't reply me. For email sending, I use some techniques like first of all I approach them to become a friend. I never tell them to give me links or something like that. But the results are not good. I do social share in Medium, Tumblr, LinkedIn(Recently started), Facebook, Twitter. But I am not getting good results. Some of my main and heavy keywords are out of the search console.

I have seen you on YouTube with tons of success stories of your student. That's why I came here with lots of hope. I am from Bangladesh and my full name is Raihan Ahmed.

Posted : 02/01/2022 5:05 pm
tasnim reacted
Hasan Aboul Hasan
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi friend, first of all, what you are doing with emails, is something I never said, and it never works. this is spam in someway

did you try Quora? Reddit? forums? 

how much time you spend everyday to get traffic?

Posted : 07/01/2022 12:11 pm
Raihan Ahmed
(@raihanxseo)
Member Customer
Topic starter

@admin No sir I have found this email concept from others. However, I didn't start Quora, Reddit, and Forum. I am wondering to make a good profile on this forum.

I am New to you. Can you give me some important SEO tactics from your list? I have watched your social media traffic source video from youtube. But I need some source or tactics to get traffics

Posted : 07/01/2022 5:27 pm
Hasan Aboul Hasan
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Are you following my new series friend, I already started with SEO, and soon we will talk about of page SEO and link building

Posted : 08/01/2022 9:46 am
Raihan Ahmed reacted
Raihan Ahmed
(@raihanxseo)
Member Customer
Topic starter

Yes, I am following you and started Social Media task. I am doing this on Quora, Twitter, Pinterest and others.

I am looking forward. You can give me some tips and tricks to do better on my self. I want to become best SEO expert in Asia. Insallah.

Posted : 08/01/2022 11:53 am
Samuel NTUNZWENIMANA
(@sammy2018)
Member Customer

@raihanxseo i realized that building online traffic may take time and also it is depending on content u are creating.Anyway it is not allowed to give up before time.3months is still early and u need to make much effort and create social acounts like Medium, Reddit, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and try to post as many time as possible if time and life allow u to do.

This will help google engine to redirect people who are looking for your contents and as well it will increase traffic in your website.Goodluck

Posted : 09/01/2022 1:34 pm
Raihan Ahmed reacted
Raihan Ahmed
(@raihanxseo)
Member Customer
Topic starter

@sammy2018 Got you. Thanks for your suggestions. I recently started so much social sharing on different platform. Wish me luck

Posted : 10/01/2022 9:47 am
Samuel NTUNZWENIMANA
(@sammy2018)
Member Customer

Good luck.matter with me is that I don t know programming languages

Posted : 11/01/2022 8:22 am
Raihan Ahmed reacted
BurkettCorp
(@burkettcorp)
Member Customer

@raihanxseo not saying you are but keep in mind its Quality over Quantity on your content.

Posted : 13/01/2022 1:35 am
Raihan Ahmed reacted
Raihan Ahmed
(@raihanxseo)
Member Customer
Topic starter

@sammy2018 which programing language are you talking about? Is that CSS or Java sript?

Posted : 14/01/2022 4:21 pm
Raihan Ahmed
(@raihanxseo)
Member Customer
Topic starter

@burkettcorp Yes friend, I always try to put my best quality.

Posted : 14/01/2022 4:22 pm
Samuel NTUNZWENIMANA
(@sammy2018)
Member Customer

@raihanxseo Yes that is what i mean.i cannot design a website

Posted : 15/01/2022 8:52 pm
Dhrubo Modhu
(@dhrubomodhu)
Member Customer

Hi, if you want to get traffic to your website, then use the following platform:

• Quora
  • Reddit
  • Medium
  • Pinterest
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

You can also use paid ads to get more traffic.

The best way is to follow the H-educate Youtube channel. It will help you to learn all about generating web traffic.

Thank you

Posted : 16/01/2022 2:04 pm
atakanokumus
(@atakanokumus)
Member Customer

You should learn more. Grow up your web site!

For example you can do backlink strategies.

You can use it

This post was modified 10 months ago by Maya Saleh

Posted : 10/02/2022 11:32 am
Raihan Ahmed reacted
Ghulam Mustafa
(@mustafa-phulpoto)
Member Customer

1. Creating Shareable Content. Amazing content is always the KING in search engine optimization
  2. Influencer Outreach
  3. Contribute as Guest Author
  4. Social Media Engagement
  5. Social Bookmarking Sites
  6. Forum Submission
  7. Blog Directory Submission
  8. Article Submission

Posted : 04/03/2022 12:38 pm
Raihan Ahmed reacted
Abdul rafay
(@abdulrafay)
Member Customer

Hi SEOs! I running an academic writing service website. But I will not rank my website on the "assignment writing help" keyword, that is my main keyword. Can you please tell me how many links are required t rank my website on that specific keyword? 

Posted : 19/03/2022 9:10 am
Share: